January 4th Hearts at Home Daybook

Outside My Window

It is oh so cold---bitter cold-- that is all I can say about that..... oh dear it is COLD....


I Am Listening To

The middle 3 are watching Magic Schoolbus, and the refigerator is humming


To Be Fit and Happy

Back on the bandwagon-- watching our food intake-- and writing IT DOWN. (I do beleive that makes a BIG difference).


I am Thankful For

Our coal stove is burning correctly-- it is so cold and our proapne furnace (just put in last year by our landlord) is NOT at ALL efficient it does not heat this ol' farm house well at all and costs $$$$$$$$$$$$.... so I am thankful for the warmth of the coal stove

From the Kitchen

Here is week 3 of my 6 week menu rotation:

Sunday

oatmeal
12 bean soup w/ bread
pizza


Monday

egg
12 bean soup- grilled cheese
garlic parm chicken w/ vegetable

Tuesday

bread (?)
tuna salad
pan fried fish w/ rice and vegetable

Wednesday

oatmeal
pb jelly / yogurt
LOADED omlets and toast

Thursday

Eggs
noodles
crock pot chicken and gravy (homestead) w/ vegetable

Friday

oatmeal
pb jelly / yogurt
meatloaf / potatoes / vegetable

Saturday

pancakes
taco salad
I am Wearing

I am still in my sleeping pants and sweatshirt.... lounging around still...

In My CD Player

In the kitchen: The Best of Passion

In the Suburban: Michael W Smith

Towards a Real Education

Back to school today---

Thinking of a M-W-F- 3 R's

T-TH-Sat- Sci/SS/ Other


I am Thinking

About our new van this week-- excited-- nervous-- ready!!


Around the Hobby Farm

Nothing new-- which is nice -- spring will be here soon enough

I am Reading

Back to my Reading Thru the Bible in a Year- (I used a scheduler that came with our Balancing the Sword set)

Need to get back on the ball with reading "Little Men"

I am Praying

For my grandfather- going for surgery this week--

A Few Plans for the Week

Monday- Joshua's eye dr. appt

Someday this week we will be picking up our van

Saturday- First day of the PA FARM SHOW...we are very excited about attending



Is there anything cuter than those cheeks?? lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laine's Letters

Immigrant 1880-1914 food budget

Day Book