Ugh Stinky Ol' Farm Life---
WARNING: Do NOT come and visit me anytime in the near future-- The above SUBJECT has made our home-- BEYOND stinky-- BEYOND anything I could've EVER imagined!!!
Whats worse-- yesterday he broke thru 3 fences (2 elecric) to get to his "girls" and to do what he was created to do-- :0
So-- now he is moved CLOSER to the house so we can keep and eye on him... Oh dear-- he is the STINKIEST ANIMAL I HAVE EVER EVER EVER EVER SMELLED in MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Still being first trimester-- my sense of smell is a bit hightened-- and I must say my gag reflex is working overtime-- and for someone who NEVER EVER gets sick during pregnancy-- I do know it is HIM--
So-- anyway-- this was your warning-- you do NOT want to come visit me-- until we get moved-- and we get him his own acreage-- ALL TO HIMSELF!! Just waiting patiently for the landlord to call and say-- COME ON OVER!!! PLEASE CALL SOON!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Okay, so I shared-- now you share-- what are YOUR thoughts??? Please DO share....