Check list for MY healthy baby....
Okay so the best way for me to for a habit is to have a check list-- so I made a spreadsheet (which will NOT copy here for some reason?!) with these things going down the left-- and the days of the week at the top-- so I can TRACK to be SURE I am doing what I NEED to be doing EVERY DAY for this babe....
Can you think of anything I am missing????
Weight
AM Blood Pressure
Meat Stock
1 Qt Raw milk
1 Qt Pregnancy Tea
Fermented Food
Fat (butter, cream, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil) 2 TBS `
Yogurt / Keifr
2 Eggs + additional yolks
SuperMOM vitamins x2, Cod liver oil x2
Liver or other Organ meat 1-2x week
Fish / Seafood 2-4x week
Salad or other GREENS
Breakfast
AM Snack (protein & fat)
Lunch
PM Snack (protein and fat)
PM Blood Pressure
Dinner
Good Sleep
Daily Walk or 30 minutes exercise
Water
Can you think of anything I am missing????
Weight
AM Blood Pressure
Meat Stock
1 Qt Raw milk
1 Qt Pregnancy Tea
Fermented Food
Fat (butter, cream, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil) 2 TBS `
Yogurt / Keifr
2 Eggs + additional yolks
SuperMOM vitamins x2, Cod liver oil x2
Liver or other Organ meat 1-2x week
Fish / Seafood 2-4x week
Salad or other GREENS
Breakfast
AM Snack (protein & fat)
Lunch
PM Snack (protein and fat)
PM Blood Pressure
Dinner
Good Sleep
Daily Walk or 30 minutes exercise
Water
Comments
Post a Comment
Okay, so I shared-- now you share-- what are YOUR thoughts??? Please DO share....