A Controlling Wife and Mom- Terri Maxwell











My piece of HUMBLE PIE today-- This pretty much sums up what I needed to hear....

God is so good-- so gentle-- so patient with me......

I love when he *almost* speaks audioably to me-- like today-- he couldn't have communicated MORE clearly....


It's not a personality issue-- as much as it is: pride & sin & CONTROL!!

I need to PRAY more and PUSH to CONTROL less....

Her committment to CONFESS EACH TIME and repent of the pride-- to replace with humbleness & patience and gentleness.

Her comment of "The more I control, the more the help of the Lord Jesus, which I desperately need, is unavailable to me because of my pride." was very eye opening!!

Am I being selfish and inconveicenced.... or am I seeing these opportunities to HELP, TEACH and have patience and gentleness with my children?????

I do want to serve my family with a GENTLE spirit, PATIENT heart and a QUIET voice!!

I am so thankful for the Maxwell family minsitry-- God Bless them-- and if you ever have the opportunity to hear them speak-- GO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laine's Letters

Immigrant 1880-1914 food budget

Day Book